22 Feb 2013

valentine's day presents

My mom sent me a bit of spending money for Valentine's Day with a note that said "DO NOT SPEND ON GROCERIES!!" so I was like, okay Mom. I won't. I'll go to Sephora instead.



1 Soap & Glory Clean On Me shower gel
2 bumble and bumble gentle shampoo 
3 NARS blush in Sin
4 Benefit Brow Zings brow shaping kit

I have been absolutely lusting over Benefit's Brow Zing kit and with a bit of help from Hayley I finally purchased it! I am so excited to try it out tomorrow, you have no idea. I've been using a matte shadow to fill in my brows and as a big fan of eyebrows this will just no longer do. I also have been using NARS Orgasm blush for over a year now and really needed something new that I'm hoping will bring out the olive tones in my skin, so Sin was a must! The Soap & Glory and bumble and bumble products were a bit of an afterthought as I stood in line and saw them both. I saw loads of Soap & Glory products in London and was so disappointed in myself for not picking any up when I had the chance, but a friend who works at Sephora has just told me that they'll be picking up the entire collection in 2 months' time! YAY! Also I lust over bumble and bumble shampoo pretty much every time I come in contact with it. I once got free bottles of shampoo and conditioner when I had my hair done once and haven't been able to bring myself to buy $50 worth on my own money, but this little bottle was ideal. I'll be spoiling myself with it over spring break (and tomorrow, so I can do a review!) Full reviews and photos will come tomorrow after I've tested everything out! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment