6 Feb 2013

sephora beauty rewards

If you are reading this I'm going to assume you're (probably) interested in makeup, and if you're interested in makeup you HAVE to have a Beauty Rewards card with Sephora! It's completely free to sign up, you collect points when you purchase something online or in the store, and you can redeem those points for other products. It's the circle of life, I swear. Recently I redeemed my Beauty Rewards points for a few brand new items that I'll be reviewing as soon as I get my package in the mail. The point of this brief post is that everyone should have a Beauty Rewards account with Sephora; I have had nothing but good experiences with the program and I always receive the best freebies! For my birthday I was sent two Fresh lip balms for free that are regularly $22.50 each - an incredible present. If you sign up for the program I promise you won't regret it - all you have to do is give the sales rep your email when you purchase something in the store or sign in when you shop online and the points are automatically added to your account. So worth it! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment