2 Jan 2013

2013

I have tried countless times to make a personal blog with only personal posts, unlike what I tend to blog on Tumblr. I follow a few people there who post all their own pictures and make actual blog posts and it's always been very appealing to me but I never seem to stick to it. I've also attempted to make YouTube channels but seem to lose interest/think no one will watch/worry about what people who know me would think if they found it. It's not that I think my own life is really interesting for people to read about, but I really enjoy documenting my life and being able to go back and look at what's happened to me, and though I have found that on Tumblr, I'm ready to try something new!

As it's a new year and everyone needs resolutions, mine is this: to keep up with a personal blog for the first time since I started blogging on Tumblr. On Tumblr I do post a lot of personal stuff, but the majority of the photos on my blog aren't my own and are just more sort of a way for me to express myself rather than actually document my life. So here I am, on Blogspot with absolutely no idea how to use it or design my own page but I'm sure if I stick to it I'll be able to figure it out! I've named this blog onelittlepetal as a sort of spinoff of theflowershop - I'm not sure if it will stick, but it's good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment