25 Jan 2013

ed sheeran!!!!!!! + other stuff

So last night I was lucky enough to see Ed Sheeran play at the Fillmore Theater in Detroit! Ed Sheeran has been my favorite artist for about a year and a half now; I went to the show with my best friend Michelle who actually introduced me to his music the summer before last! Anyone who's ever heard of him knows how passionate and well written his songs are and how he just does not hold back in anything, and I'm so happy to say that he doesn't hold back when he performs either. His whole show was so up close and personal - it felt like we were the only ones in the room. He has the ability to silence the entire theater (which he did, and that's quite a miracle seeing as most of the people there were 13-17 year old little 1D fans) and just sing, even without a microphone. His talent is so raw and inspiring and I wish that every artist out there did what he did. Ed is so unapologetic about who he is - he refuses to change because he's in the music industry and seeing him live just reaffirmed that he is so unique and talented and I'm most definitely rambling. Overall it was easily the best show I've ever been to and definitely the most personal show I think I'll ever attend. If you ever get the chance to see him live, take it! We waited in the freezing cold for 1.5 hours (I couldn't feel my feet and my hands were shaking by the time we got inside) but I would have stood out there all night just to see him. Such an incredible performer!

Eeeekkk! We were so close too. He's so beautiful *_*

Roadtrip weeeee!

Today Michelle and I went to our favorite mall and I accidentally spent WAY more money that I should. Do not be like me! Do not get into the habit of falling in love with expensive makeup!!!!
This is so naughty. I am ashamed of myself. Not really though.

Finally gave in and got myself a little Laguna bronzer! This mini duo set was perfect for me because I've hit pan in two spots on my Orgasm blush and I know it's going to crack soon so I figured why not get a little extra? I'm so excited to try out the bronzer and see if it lives up to the hype! I also picked up another They're Real! mascara because mine is about three months old now and you know the rules - time for a new one! From Lush I bought a Butterball bath bomb and I'm so excited to use it, I have the apartment to myself this weekend so I think I'll pop in Love, Actually and have myself a nice little relaxing bath :) How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so jealous of you getting to see Ed Sheeran! I love his songs so much, I really hope I have a chance to liste to him live someday. :) Have fun! x

    ReplyDelete