21 Jan 2013

jan/feb wishlist

1 Benefit Browzings Brow Kit, $30. 2 NARS Laguna Bronzer, $34. 3 Lush BB Seaweed Face Mask, $6.95. 4 MAC Archie's Girls Collection, not yet available. 5. Benefit Dandelion Brightening Face Powder, $28. 6. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, $27.

Ooh, this makes me feel like such a glutton as Christmas isn't even a month past yet!  I spent most of my Christmas money on clothes while in London and though I'm very glad I did, I never usually do that - I always spend my money on makeup. I'm just really bad at clothes. That's my sister's area of expertise! Anyway, these are just a few products I really have my eye on and may not be able to resist picking up this weekend. 

1 The Browzing Kit is one I discovered at the Benefit shop in Covent Garden and was too poor after a day of shopping to collect, but I am so desperate to have it! The little brushes seem so ideal. 
2 NARS Laguna Bronzer - I know, I know, it's a must have! There are a few products I just KNOW I should have but don't, and this is one of them. I must admit I don't know how to properly use a bronzer, so if I do pick this up I'll have to have someone in the store show me how to use it! I am helpless. 
3 The Lush BB Seaweed Mask caught my eye because January is the absolute worst month for my skin and this mask has amazing reviews on the website. I need something to moisturize and scrub away the rough spots on my face. 
4 The next product on my wish list is one I am SO excited about - MAC's Archie's Girls collection! When I was young, my grandparents took my cousins and I on a roadtrip to Virginia and we read Archie comics the entire way. I'm not actually sure if the lipstick pictured here is real or not as the collection isn't available yet but I am so sure I will be picking up lots of products from this collection!
5 I don't know about you guys but I absolutely adore Benefit's line of boxed blushes/powders. I already own Sugarbomb but I definitely have my eye on this little one called Dandelion. I love the soft pink tone and think it will brighten up my horribly pale winter complexion.
6 Last but not least I don't think I can walk away from Sephora this weekend without the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I am the biggest fan of the Naked palettes and I just simply need to complete my collection. Though I enjoy wearing the shimmery shadows in the other two Naked palettes, I definitely would love more matte shades and that's just what this palette provides, and for a really great price in my opinion!

So there's my beauty wishlist for the early months of 2013 - what's on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment