20 Jan 2013

i'm sorry!

Sorry for being such a horrible blogger - I had a bit of a mishap over the weekend involving my iPhone and a sink. Needless to say, I was a grumpy gills all weekend until after 24 hours in a bag of rice my beloved phone has come back to life! I know it's so ~first world white girl~ of me, but my phone is my lifeline. If I couldn't call my mom every day I would lose my shit! So I'm very glad it's working again, and even though it seems to be functioning I'm going to replace the battery this weekend just in case.

That being said, I'm going to the Ed Sheeran concert on Thursday and will definitely be blogging about that afterwards! But in the meantime, any suggestions for my next post? Leave me a comment or message me on Tumblr - I'm lacking inspiration and would love to hear some suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment