2 Jan 2013

Plans on plans on plans

I don't really know if this blog has a general direction I want it to take, but I do know it's going to be entirely personal posts. I don't have a fancy camera for making videos, so if I do make one it will be low quality Photobooth nonsense and you will just have to bear with me! Here are a few ideas I've come up with:
  • What's in my bag
  • Beauty product reviews (makeup, nail polish, etc)
  • Outfit of the day
  • Hauls (lol jk I don't shop nearly enough to make haul posts but we'll see)
  • Instagram collages
  • Advice posts
  • Weekend activities with family and friends
If there's anything you'd like to see, feel free to leave a comment/suggestion! I'm open to anything really, I'd love to hear your ideas.

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm so excited you're making a blogspot. can't wait for you to make some more posts. hope you're doing well lauren. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I hope you are too babe! xo

      Delete